Spring picks

From left-right: Sunglasses| Clairs accessories. Dainty Doll Powder Blush| My girl.  Essie| Navigate her. Sleek| Peaches and Cream. Collection 2000 Cream Puff| Fairy Cake. Sleek pout polish| Pink Cadillac. Dainty Doll Cream blush| Paper Roses

Don't you just love when the sun finally appears and you realize just how much you hated the winter? Well if you live in the UK rain, wind and stormy clouds are your closest friend whether you like it or not. You just have to learn to accept that we see the sun for around 2 weeks a year. Spring time is a cheeky one, teasing us with days of sun and being a pest punishing us with April showers. When those sunny days do arrive I panic, what make up shall I wear? Are my legs shaved? Do I need to paint my toe nails? What the flip do I do? well here are a few lovely items that have made this month a whole lot easier for me and I hope they do just the same for you x



No comments:

Post a Comment